Monday, April 18, 2011

Short and Sweet Update

My lil sis Cassie (who is really older than me) prompted me to update WhoDatNat...

There have been MANY misadventures since we last spoke, and I will share some with you soon.

Most importantly, Bitsy is quasi engaged and still looking fabulous. Her weekends consist of double dates, kisses, non- hungover brunch and matching Vineyard Vines. I am happy for dear Bitsy.

I am still happily single.

I have a puppy named George who has one trick and a hysterical pooping pose.

I just tried YOGA for the first time this weekend. Glad to report that bones were not broken but my lack of strength was confirmed.

I am moving to the West Coast - Los Angeles- for graduate school in August... Awwww Snap. Underestimate & Overachieve every time, baybee!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment