Thursday, July 22, 2010

Follow This...

To know me is to love me... or not. Here's the deal, I do social media. I fell into it or maybe it fell into me. Or maybe I was struggling in this oh- so - wonderful economy after finishing up Teach For America, and learning social media was my key to the promised land of salary + benefits. Either way, here I am and here we are. I realize to come full circle with this social media thing, I need a blog.

I was going to make a new years resolution: To do and record at least one good deed a day and blog my experience for the feel gooders out there. Great idea. BUT I forgot about it, so we'll save that for 2011.

Luckily I have a lot to say, and I'm funny. If you don't think so, then you probably shouldn't be reading this.

I also have a lot of misadventures that turn into fabulous stories. My mom calls me a jinx sometimes. Of course the time I get in a wreck, I'm wearing boxer shorts, a t-shirt featuring the mascot of the elementary school where I taught, and no bra. (I'm not an A either, kids, you could tell.) Of course I had a boyfriend who broke up with me when I found him creating a match.com profile. Of course I broke my leg at a costume sorority party when I lived on the second floor of the KD house. Of course. Only me.

So here it is... my personal blog. So follow this...

Unless you have a queasy stomach cause I'm really honest and often have diarrhea of the mouth.

And you can check it out on twitter too @nataliehymel

No comments:

Post a Comment