Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Poem For Bethany Klotz


From my eye rolls a tiny baby tear,
as it seems only last year
My friend Bethany and I were in the sorority house
Getting yelled at by Beetlejuice to be quiet as a mouse.
When we went to Fiji Island, she went with her now husband
but kissed a different very large, chubby man.
Our shenanigans with friends continued through the year,
Missing a night at Bogie's because of a test was our only fear.
Months later Bethany confessed
and her true love for Robert she did profess.
Her wedding in NOLA was amazingly fun,
and of course, she missed her plane for her honeymoon in the sun.
Now my friend is married with a job,
Oh the good old days make my heart sob.
But Miss B is more advanced than me,
not only does she have a degree,
but she's bought a house to make her own
Oh, Lil Bethany Ruth, you have grown.

Congrats! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment