Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random

Eventually I am going to add tabs, pics, and my favorite videos and social media whatnots... for now it's just me.

So it's Thursday and am so excited that my favorite guilty pleasures are on TV tonight- Real Housewives(Jersey and DC) and Jersey Shore!

Zoom in to RHDC. WTF? They are fake socialites who had famous grandfathers and get in racial issues type fights. So 1994. The Brit, Cat, seems like a straight shooter who just tells it like it is... Well, she likes Bush on a personal level and does not like Tyra for obvious TYRAness. Intro Stacie, who of course makes it a race issue, completely unfounded. Then all the ladies gaga over Cat's husband's pics with Joe Biden... like he was Tom Cruise. I thought they were supposed to be the who's who? Guess not.

At least the token gay stylist is as entertaining as ATL token gay. They make the show.

At least there is ALWAYS drama on the Jersey Shore. (Note to self: save money and don't live beyond your means.) I also get a good laugh about Danielle's cra cra.

My favorite, though, is Bethenny. Oh Miss Frankel. And Jill Zarran and her mother... I wish Bethenny and Jill were friends again because I liked them together on reality TV.

Now as far as Jersey Shore goes, I'm obsessed. Snooki is fabulous. Just simply fabulous. One of my professional blogs was actually about her- my first blog ever. My favorite line was when she talked about having to spray tan because Obama put a tax on tanning beds... and she knows McCain would NEVER do that, since he is so pale and needs a tan. Then- best part- says and Obama doesn't... obviously. Thank God she wasn't around Stacie in DC.

So, aside from watching reality tv, I do have a life. Taking a break from going out after an allergic reaction to redbull and absolute. (Ok we all know it wasn't really allergic, but go with it.) So tonight, I sip one glass of bubbly and dream one day of becoming a really skinny, over- botoxed, nouveau riche housewife/ reality star/ author (cause they all write books)/ ex- model (cause they all think they were).

Or I'd settle for getting skinny drinks with Bethenny- no redbull and absolute. Between the two of us, there would be plenty of word vomit.

Ciao. That's all for now Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment